As you can see, make up particles in my eyeball caused contortion to my close up.
I got these tights in 7th or 8th grade because I was all about those faeries from photos with striped tights and long pointy feet and all that. Wonderful times.
So I looked at them this morning, and felt a little spark deep inside my heart/brain, and it told me “Wear the tights! Dear God you’ve kept them so long, just wear themmmmmm!”
So I did! Jewel was so right about following your intuition.
So I looked at them this morning, and felt a little spark deep inside my heart/brain, and it told me “Wear the tights! Dear God you’ve kept them so long, just wear themmmmmm!”
So I did! Jewel was so right about following your intuition.
Dress- BB Dakota( from the Rugged Warehouse), $15
Coat- Ross, $7
Hairbow- Forever 21, $6
Gray Long Sleeved Shirt- Target, $3
Tights- Online (Ebay?), $10?
Shoes- Goodwill, $2
Bumblebee pin- My Mom’s
Coat- Ross, $7
Hairbow- Forever 21, $6
Gray Long Sleeved Shirt- Target, $3
Tights- Online (Ebay?), $10?
Shoes- Goodwill, $2
Bumblebee pin- My Mom’s
No comments:
Post a Comment