Obviously I am the best at modeling. Most definitely.
Another note- It is very hard for a person with a big butt and big thighs to wear a jumpsuit and not look like a Frumpy McFrumpster. So this is the only jumpsuit I will probably ever wear. And I am so smart that decided to go ahead and wear a chunky knit sweater with it, because that will make me look less frumpy...for sure...
It is Christmas, I can do what I want.
Another note- It is very hard for a person with a big butt and big thighs to wear a jumpsuit and not look like a Frumpy McFrumpster. So this is the only jumpsuit I will probably ever wear. And I am so smart that decided to go ahead and wear a chunky knit sweater with it, because that will make me look less frumpy...for sure...
It is Christmas, I can do what I want.
black cotton jumpsuit-converse via goodwill, $4
vintage pearled knit sweater- goodwill, $4
vintage necklace-antique mall $13
shoes-forever 21, $25
vintage coat- goodwill, $7
vintage pearled knit sweater- goodwill, $4
vintage necklace-antique mall $13
shoes-forever 21, $25
vintage coat- goodwill, $7
No comments:
Post a Comment