Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kinda hot, kinda not









 Today was weird. It was gray and overcast all day, but it was a nice temperature. Then when the sun starting going down it suddenly showed up through the clouds, and it got super hot for the last hour and a half of sunlight.
This bag is funny because I used to hate it. I got it from someone who gave my mom and me a bunch of old purses and I didn't like it at all. That was in 6th grade. This bag is my shit now. I found it about a year ago in the basement and used it a few times, then somehow it got packed up again with stuff that got put in the basement. But I re-rediscovered it a month or two ago. It's pretty great.

house print dress- Goodwill, $4
shawl- Urban Outfitters, $10
shoes- Roses, $3
backpack- old, recently rediscoverd







1 comment: